Tuesday, July 28, 2009

In a rut =P

I have been in such a rut these past few days and it is driving me crazy! Have you ever felt that way you know you are in a rut, ya kinda know why but for some reason ya can't seem to pull yourself out of it? Well that is how I am feeling right now. I'm pretty sure the cause of my rut is mainly these 2 things 1) I am sick and feel like crap, I have no voice there for I can't really talk to anyone at the moment, and 2) it's so darn hot!!!!Me and the kids are stuck in the house which gets boring after awhile, there's only so much you can do in the house. The kids are dying to get out and be active and I am too I am not one to sit at home and twiddle my thumbs. It also doesn't help that I have been going to bed ridiculously late(12 or 1 a.m.) and waking up late(9a.m.) despite the fact that all 3 kids are up by early (6 or 7a.m.). I'm sure some of you ask what are my kids doing while I am still sleeping!? Well Marryne is really the only on that can actually get up and come out of her room, we keep Kaleb's door locked from the outside so that he doesn't get into trouble and Ellie of course just hangs out in her crib and plays or go's back to sleep until I get her up. I'm not saying I am proud of this, in fact I'm not and that's why I bring it up maybe if it's out there then I will be more motivated to get to bed early and get my butt out of bed early!!

There have been so many things I have been wanting to do with my kids this summer, and today as I was taking a bath I realized that summer is almost over Ryne starts school on the 18th of August! And I haven't hardly done anything fun with them or at least the things that I have wanted to do. So I decided that I am not going to waste any more time sleeping in or staying up late, for the next few weeks I am going to have some fun stuff planned!!Plus I think it will help me too, I really hate waking up so late in the morning I feel like half my day has been wasted and then I don't have the motivation to do anything, so I know by actually planning things out and getting excited about them I will actually do them, and hopefully I will pull myself out of this rut!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment