Thursday, July 23, 2009

SUPER SICK!

I thought I eluded this sickness that's been going around in my house. I was so wrong!! As I laid in bed and stretched I took (or tried) to take a nice deep cleansing breathe through my nose, only to discover that I was extremely congested making it impossible to breathe through my nose. My daughter came in and was encouraging me to get out of bed by jumping on me and yelling in my ear, I rolled over to face her and tried to speak finding out that I have no voice only a raspy whisper, Marryne thinks this is funny and exclaims in a very cheerful voice "ha, ha, ha, ha you got sick and I gave it to you, now you can't yell at us!!". As I sat up in the bed I was hit with a major and I mean major sinus headache, so bad that I actually got dizzy and had to lay back down.
Instead of being mad I actually think that it is quite funny. Here I was apparently thinking that I was SuperMan thinking that my super powers (even if they are imaginary) would keep me from getting sick, I think I had that I am the parent I am exempt from all sickness's complex!! Anyway come to find out I do not have super powers to keep me from getting sick (although that would be nice). So far Dana is the only one that hasn't gotten sick yet, I'm sure that it's just a matter of time before he does, it's that domino effect he's the last domino standing and it is inevitable he will fall, I just hope it's after I get better cause there's nothing I don't like more than being sick and then having to take care of a sick whiny husband and 3 kids! No offence to those wonderful husbands out there but face it men a babies when they get sick, at least all the men I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment