Wednesday, July 22, 2009

This and That

The last couple of days I have been putting together a hair blog!! I was totally inspired by all those hair bloggers out there, I have tried so many of their styles and I sure that some will appear on my blog but I have so many of my own ideas and I thought it would be great to show them all off. Click on this Goldielocksandher2girls check it out! I just started so I only have a couple of styles on there so far,but there are lost more to come I will also start posting my hair bows that I make and stuff.

Moving on to the family, today while the younger kids took there naps I took a 2 hr bath!! OH SO NICE. I don't get to do that very often and it was wonderful, I actually fell asleep!! As I was getting out of the bath my oldest came in and started talking to me about random things(she is such a talker), when I was drying of she pointed to my tummy and said "you's need to get 2 babies in there" I of course was surprised! I said "oh really you want to have more brothers and sisters?" she replied with "not sisters just brothers!" Well that kinda surprised me cause I know she absolutely adores her baby sister so I asked her " why is that?", she put her hands on her hips let out a deep sigh and said " I want more brothers for buddy(Kaleb), so that he will leave me alone!! He needs brothers to play with I don't like to wrestle any more it messes up my hair!!!". Such a silly girl, had Kaleb heard that he may have been a little offended. =)

When Ellie got sick she created a domino affect. After she got sick Marryne came down with a pretty bad cold bad enough that she hasn't had a voice for the last 3 days and( even though the silence has been enjoyable =)) we would like for her to get better. Today Kaleb woke up with a runny nose fever and cough and he is now voice less! (again the lack of yelling and talking is nice!) Hope fully it won't last long he is super cranky when he is sick. Luckily Dana and I aren't' sick but I figure it's just a matter of time, the last couple weeks I have been "burning the candle at both ends" as my hubby would say. I haven't been getting a lot of sleep part of it has to do with the fact that I have been staying up till midnight or 1 every night just to spend some alone time with my hubby, but the other part is taking care of the kids in the night. Usually Ellie is the first to wake up and of course she cries and wakes up the other kids (it's the domino effect all over again!). So needless to say I haven't had much energy lately, I struggle just to keep up with the house work, on that note we got the kids new chore charts finished!! And they are working great the kids woke up this morning excited to go to work!! So all in all everything has been ok, Ellie is finally getting better now I just to get the other 2 back on there feet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment