Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Made in China!

Last night Marryne made us laugh, she is just the funniest little thing sometimes. It started when I pulled all of the kids toys out of the closet and sorted through them, some got thrown away and others got donated. In doing this the kids found some long lost toys and stuffed animals, among them were some little stuffed bunnies from a couple of Easter's ago. Marryne just loves stuffed animals especially bears, bunnies and cats. Anyway she had been playing with these bunnies for awhile and was loving it, after dinner she brought them over to Dana and this is how the conversation went:

Marryne: " Dad, what do this says?"
Dana: " It says made in china!"
Marryne takes the bunny back and then exclaims " Whoa!! I didn't knowed we buyed this in China!!"

Now every times she talks about wanting to go buys something it's no longer "we need to go to the store to buy this toy." it's "we need to go to China to get me this toy.!!"
We have tried explaining it to her but she still doesn't seem to grasp the concept. She will understand someday!! This really made my day yesterday even today as I think about it makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment