Thursday, July 9, 2009

New hair styles!


I really like all the really cute hair bows, and what goes better with a cute bow a cute hair style!!When I was in high school I always tried to wear unique hair styles, in fact I made a packed with myself my senior year that I would not wear the same hair style twice that whole year, and I am proud to say that I did it, I came up with some really crazy ones, but it was nice to see them catching on! I just love trying new and different things, but now that my hair is short and I can't do a whole lot with it I experiment on Marryne's beautiful locks! Yesterday I was blog jumping and saw some really cute hair styles, I liked this style a lot since it is summer, braids are always nice it looked pretty easy so I gave it a shot and it turned pretty cute out cute (next time it will be more polished!). It keeps there hair out of Marryne's eyes and off her neck so it's easier for her to keep cool. She really liked it and I hope ya'll do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment