Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rut free day!

All the kids slept in this morning!! Go figure when I finally decided that I am going to get up when they do, they sleep in and so did I. We all got up at 9, but we went right to work, while the kids ate breakfast I got the laundry started, the kids started doing their chores without me even asking!! By noon we were done at least with cleaning the house, laundry is still going, the kids had lunch at 2 cause they had a late breakfast, and then Kaleb fell asleep. Dana took Marryne with him to return some movies, and Ellie is asleep the house is very quiet and clean!=) Now I can relax a little, I do need to fold laundry, but other than that I am doin good. It's amazing how when ya actually start applying yourself to things ya actually start to feel better and more energized. Even though my cold isn't gone yet and I still feel kinda crappy, I feel a lot better now that I have caught up on things.

A couple of weeks ago a hair blog that I follow had a hair bow giveaway and we won some of the most adorable hair bows ever, we got them in the mail today Marryne was so excited she told me that now she needs a new outfit to go with the bows and she wants to wear them on her 1st day of school. I decided that I could use another project to keep me busy and to keep me out of my rut, so tomorrow Marryne and I are going to go through my patterns and fabric and see what outfits we can make for school!! She is very excited and so am I plus I am sure that we will make more bows to go with the outfits, Marryne says "everything needs to match, that's just how it is mom!" so we will do our best. I will post pictures of all of our creations!!Oh yea and if ya want to see the cute hair bows we won go to my hair blog GoldyLocksandher2Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment