Saturday, July 11, 2009

Weight Loss!!



















So this entry is going to be about my dear hubby Dana. He has been working really hard to loose weight since late February early March his doctor put him on phentramine to help curve his appetite,he is on a low carb diet,he cut out all soda and has cut way down on sugar, he has been swimming and going for walks everyday and he has been lifting weights.
He is doin an absolutely awesome job! He started at 385lbs and is now down to 295lbs he has lost 90lbs and it shows!!His brother Dave has been awesome in supporting Dana, they talk every week to see were they both are at with loosing weight, and I know both my parents and his have also been a great support! His ultimate goal is to get down to 230lbs, he still has a little ways to go, but he is definitely on his way to being healthier and happier!
But in the mean time I want to brag about him and just express what a wonderful job he is doin, he seriously has such good self control!! I have been loosing weight too all though mine isn't as significant as his hey it's a start I started at 189lbs and I am now down to 172lbs!! Yeah for me I would like to get down to 160lbs, so I am on my way as well, but I don't have as much self control as he does, I sometimes give into soda and sugar (especially chocolate!!). I will keep everyone up to date on the weight loss!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to you both! That is AWESOME! I am very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete