Saturday, July 25, 2009

A little R&R and some wiggling too!


So far this has been a pretty relaxing morning. Dana took Ryne to her primary activity day at 9 this morning and Kaleb and Ellie slept in till 10!! Which I expected of Ellie considering she was wide wake and giggling till 1 this morning!! Kaleb is running a fever and not feeling so good and neither am I so we popped in a movie and just relaxed while Ellie played on the floor being very vocal. After the movie was over I decided to get on-line and check my facebook while Kaleb got dressed, after a few minutes Kaleb comes in and tells me "baby Ellie is stuck, uh oh come mommy baby Ellie's stuck" So I follow him out to the living room and oh boy is she stuck, I laughed and then ran to grab the camera, meanwhile she was getting pretty mad, but I got a good picture!!=) That's right she wiggled right under the rockin chair, luckily no one was sitting in it and Kaleb was very worried about his baby sister that he got help right away, he was even trying to lift the chair off of her!!After I had a good laugh I pulled her out and she was still happy as could be!

1 comment:

  1. LOL that's hilarious. What a good brother worried about his little sister.

    ReplyDelete