Monday, June 22, 2009

Dad's are wonderful people!!

I didn't get a chance to blog yesterday we were so busy with Father's Day! The kids were so excited to give Dana the presents we had been working on all week. I just wanted to let my other half know that he is such a wonderful dad, yes there are those not so great moments but everyone has them. Dana you remind me so much of my dad there are so many things that you do with the kids that just make me smile and I think what a wonderful daddy your are. I look at the relationship that you have with Marryne and it really reminds me of how me and my dad are. I am truly a daddy's girl, my mom often tells me stories of how my dad use to rock me to sleep at night, for me going to bed was grabbing my "blankie" and crawling onto my dad's lap! I remember those nights when I finally did sleep in my bed my dad always came in and tucked me in and we said a little prayer together. There are some things that only a daddy can fix. I can remember times when some of my friends weren't so nice and my feelings got hurt and my dad just held me in his arms and let me cry myself to sleep. Whenever I was having any kind of trouble my dad was always there to fix it just like you are with our kids. I am so grateful Dana that I have you to help raise and nurture our kids, I couldn't do it without you I love you so much. I also want to let my dad know how much I love him and I will always be his "little girl" no matter how old I am.



No comments:

Post a Comment