Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ellie update

I figured that since I had to stay home with Ellie I thought I would post some pics of the kids. We don't have a recent family picture yet as soon as we get one I will post it. I also wanted give an update on Ellie, she has been sick for a couple of weeks with a cold nothing to big, we did find out last week that she is having trouble breathing. We didn't realized she was wheezing so much I have never had a baby wheeze before so I didn't think about it. Anyway she has been on breathing treatments and seems to be doing better. We took her back to the doctor 2 days after she had been on the treatments just for a follow up she is indeed doing much better but our doctor doesn't think that her breathing problem was related to the cold she thinks she has asthma. It's to early to tell, but the doctor says it is likely cause Dana's dad has asthma and I also have a brother and a sister who have asthma and my sister has a son that has it too. So anyway that's the update on that. We didn't take her to church today cause she has to have breathing treatments every couple of hrs and figured it would be a pain. We have another follow up appointment on Friday hopefully we will know more by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment