Tuesday, June 2, 2009


So I am finally joining the rest of the world and blogging! I have checked out several friends blogs and finally decided to create my own, not just to share new things with friends but also to keep a record for myself. My grandfather was a huge advocate of keeping a journal, writing down everything that comes to mind, because it can help the future generation. I love to sit and read my grandpa's journal, all the fun stories and spiritual experiences so I hope that my chidlren will enjoy mine as well. Even though they can't read yet I figure I can keep them involved and read to them everything I add and ask them if there is anything they would like me to write down for them.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you finally made it to the blog world! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete