Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hair bows!

I have finally taught myself how to make really cute hair bows for the girls. It's such a fad right now and I am not one to jump on the wagon and do what everyone else does, but I love the girls with hair bows in their hair. Marryne is such a girly girl and she is always askin me to make her bows to match her clothes, and I love the compliments Ellie gets when she has flowers and bows on. So this is what I have done so far. The pictures aren't the best so you will have to forgive me for that, I will try and get better ones on soon.




It's a lot of fun to see my creativity at work. I've had a lot of fun going through all of my ribbon and trims to see what I can make, all these were made with stuff I already had!

All of them are pretty cute but..................................
these ones are my favorites, amazing what you can do with ribbon and glue!



1 comment: