Monday, June 15, 2009

Good news!

Last week when I took Ellie back into the Dr. for her follow up the Dr. was a little concerned with the growth of her head, according to their records her head had grown 4 cm since the last visit which was 10 days earlier her doctor told me that they usually get concerned if a baby's head grows more than 1.5 cm a week. So yeah we are definitely in the need to be concerned category,she thought that maybe it was just a mistake that someone in the office had made when taking the measurement but just to be sure she had us take her to the hospital today so that they could do an ultra sound and see what was going on. So the good news is everything looks great no problems here yeah!! We are very relieved to know that everything is fine, Ellie did very well for the most part I did have to hold her down towards the end but other than that she did great. And the other good news I didn't loose my favorite sunglasses. After we left the hospital I couldn't find them and I was pretty bummed cause they were my favorite ones, and then as we were driving home I remembered were I had put them, I was very excited!! Thank you Kim for watching Marryne and Kaleb for me today, I know it was kinda last minute and I really, really appreciate it. Oh yeah and the Dr. said that she things the trouble Ellie has been having with breathing is connected to the cold she has, it's to early to tell so she is keeping an eye on that as well. So we are very blessed that everything is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment