Tuesday, August 11, 2009

5 mins just 5 mins!

Kaleb had his evaluation appointment scheduled for this afternoon at 2 so and I wanted to get some more sewing done so we got an early start this morning, by 12 I had finished 1 dress and started on another one, I figured I would feed the kids pop in a movie and get ready for the appointment, then the phone rang they had to reschedule, I was kinda disappointed but happy cause then I could finish my sewing. By the time Dana got home dress #2 was done and I was just starting on the 3rd I laid Ellie down for a nap while Dana took Ryne to for do some last minute paperwork for school ( I was still not dressed and I really really wanted to finish my sewing) while Kaleb watched t.v. After Dana got home I was done with the clothes I had Ryne try them all on to see if any adjustments were needed (and I could admire how cute they all turned out;)), while we were trying on clothes Kaleb fell asleep and I thought GREAT I can pop in a movie for Ryne and go take a nice certainly deserved bath WRONG!! I was in the tub less then 10 mins when Marryne came in and wanted to show me something, then Dana apparently thought Kaleb needed to wake up so then he came in and decided he needed a bath, so before I could protest BOTH kids hop in the tub with me!!!I finished washing my hair and as I was getting out of the tub Kaleb noticed something he screeched and said " oh no your penis is gone!", I laughed because he is just now figuring this out. I'm one that believes in teaching my kids the right names for body parts, (no cute nicknames here) and we have discussed it before and Marryne understands so I never thought that Kaleb didn't quite grasp the concept. Anyway it was a funny moment it kinda made my day, but still seeking solitude i locked myself in the computer room, and thus here I am bloggin.

Tomorrow I will post pictures of all of the cute clothes that I just got done making. And I am going to try making a new kind of fabric flower and it might appear as a bow or on some of the clothes or both!

No comments:

Post a Comment