Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to school ROCKS!

Today was just as nice as yesterday. The bus picked Marryne up a few minutes early today, after she was gone, Ellie and Kaleb both took naps! It was wonderful, the only thing I had goin was the laundry and that was easy to keep up with considering my "helper" was asleep and the clothes stayed folded until I could put them away. After I folded some laundry and was waiting for more I took a nap! I woke up just in time to get Ryne off the bus, and when we got in the house the other 2 woke up and we have all just been chillin. Kaleb and Marryne are being really nice to each other and Ellie is content in the jumperoo, I'm gettin ready to make dinner Dana should be home soon. WOW everything seems to be going so much better now that school has started, it's like they all decided they needed good schedules or something, whatever it is I hope it doesn't stop.

Ryne came home today and told me she got a lot of "comliments" on her hair bow and dress today (she wore the rainbow lookin one with a new bow I made) she was so giddy and happy she told me all about what she did today and even sang me some new songs that she learned!! I really hope Kaleb gets into the program I think he would do so well and I really think it would help him to focus better. Well I am off to make dinner I hop everyone is having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment