Friday, August 21, 2009

Things on the brain.

Yesterday we had a scout activity, we played Frisbee football(we just ended up tossing it around) with the boys and their siblings in the sprinklers everyone had a blast, although Kaleb was having a coronary because one of the other boys had a light saber and wouldn't let him play with it, so that ruined poor Kaleb's night. By the time we got home last night all 3 kids were asleep we didn't even bother to bathe( they did get baths this morning) them we just put them to bed!! That was super nice.

I made a bunch of hair bows yesterday with a little free time I had. I have quite a few now, a gal I know thinks I should sell them and I just might later down the road, but for now I think I will just make them for my girls and collect more ribbon. I have been having fun, I've learned a couple of different techniques and I am going to have Dana make me a bow maker. I was going to buy one but once I saw what it was I knew we could make one for a a lot CHEAPER, so that will be my next project. Ryne is loving all of the bows and flowers especially the ones that were made to match some of her clothes.

Next week is the ward camp-out we are so EXCITED we love to camp we just don't get to do it a lot, Dana is taking Friday off so we are going up on Thursday after he gets off work. The kids can't wait Kaleb says that he "wants to get dorty", and Ryne can't wait to make s'mores and play with the flashlights and glow sticks! It will be Ellie's first camping trip we will see how she does. I am just looking forward to no t.v., computer and other things that distract from my family. We are going to take up some games and stuff I love camping!!

Ever since school started things have just been falling right into place (knock on wood), both Kaleb and Ellie take naps in the afternoons, leaving me to do what I will. I am not use to having a lot of free time, so it has been wonderful to take a nap, a bath or just to sit and create something, it really helps for me to be able to take a breath and relax and when Marryne gets home and the kids wake up I can handle whatever comes my way. The house has also been surprisingly clean too, the kids have been sticking to their chores, I'm sure that mom standing over them helps too!! Ellie is pretty mobile now and so we vacuum everyday cause we have these little stickers(the little prickly kind, not one ya get for a job well done) that get on our shoes and then get all over the house, and I really don't want Ellie to get hurt on one or put one in her mouth, so we have been keeping the house really nice. Well those I just some random thoughts for ya today. I have been thinking about all this stuff for days and just decided to get everything off my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment