Thursday, August 27, 2009

Before we go

Ok so Dane will be home in like less than 2 hrs and then we are on our way!! The kids are so excited Ryne was jumping up and down and Kaleb told me " let's go climb a mountain!" silly kid, Ellie is surprisingly happy today she has been cranky lately cause she is teething so it's a nice surprise, she probably senses how happy the rest of us are and she can't help but be happy too. I just wanted to post a couple of cute things the kids have done in the last couple of days.

Ryne has been helping me pack for the trip, yesterday we loaded up the car and she was so excited she couldn't contain her self, she kept running in the house to get things, when I asked her what she was doing she said " MOM I can't leave all my important things!", she came back out with a purse with a cell phone and play keys inside, 2 other small bags stuffed with toys, a bunny rabbit with a belt for a leash, a few books, her princess pillow and her blanky, I couldn't help but grin she was disappointed when we couldn't fit everything in the car so she could only choose 1 toy.

This morning I was getting together some last minute stuff and Ellie was crying, I stopped what I was doing to go check on her before I could get to her I could hear Ryne sining " You are my sunshine", Ellie stopped crying as I started to cry such a tender moment between 2 sisters.
Ryne was so excited this morning when she asked me "are we goin campin today"(she has been askin everyday for a week) and I said "yup daddy will pick you up from school and then we are goin campin." She was so excited she couldn't contain herself she ran all over the house cheering when Kaleb heard her he got excited too, he came over to me and said "Campin we are goin campin" I said "yes after daddy picks up sister from school" he replies with "YEAH, YEAH campin now I can get dirty, and I don't have to take a bath!!!" boys will be boys.

My favorite thing that Kaleb did today was very EARLY this morning when Dane was leaving for work. Dane brought Kaleb in my room cause he had woken up it was 4a.m. I heard Dane tell Kaleb to be quiet and let me sleep, he said ok and gave Dana a kiss goodbye and told him to "be careful" (no that's not my fav thing he did), after Dane left Kaleb snuggled closer to me put his hand under my head and kissed me on the forehead then he told me " I wove you mommy your da best." even though I was half a sleep I shed a few tears, he can be so sweet when he wants to be.

Ok so that's it till we get back from campin. Hope everyone has a fun and relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment