Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Work it out

Last week I started doing some yoga and I love it, I feel so good when I am done even though by body is complaining! This week I started adding some exercises with an exercise ball so far that is going great in fact today the time flew by and I couldn't believe my time was up and I wasn't even breathing hard, even though my body aches it seems to be a good ache cause I feel great, I have also been sleeping better too(even though Ellie is getting up every couple of hrs:P).

Our ward camp out is this weekend and we are sooooooo excited!! We love camping Kaleb loves it cause he can get dirty and he doesn't get yelled at, Marryne just loves being outdoors, and Dana and I just love spending some quality time with our family with no outside distractions. Yesterday I pulled out and organized all of the camping gear, it was quite a task since the kids kept getting into everything but after I threatened that we wouldn't go if they kept getting into the stuff( I MIGHT have also threatened to burn their camping chairs, only after I tripped on one falling on my face cause my hands we full and I also really hurt my foot.), anyway everything has been out in the living room and they have yet to touch it!! Today we hit the .99 cent store and got most of the food stuff we need, we are making most of our own snacks like Ranch Cheese Chex mix, banana muffins, rolls, rice crispies etc. Tomorrow my plan is to get the house clean, laundry done, and then pack the car, then on Thursday we just have to worry about last minute food and stuff and then we will be on our way!! I am planning on taking tons of pictures especially since this is Ellie's first camping trip. I probably won't be bloggin for the next few days cause we are gonna be very busy so I hope everyone has a great and safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment