Friday, August 14, 2009

Shoes glorious shoes!

We took the kids shoe shopping today. Ya know ya can't start school with out new shoes! Ryne and Kaleb each got to pick out 1 pair of shoes , they were having a sale by 1 get the other 50% off, so it was a good deal we got 2 pairs of shoes and a shirt for me for $30 not to shabby I love K-Mart. PayLess was having the same sell but K-Mart had more to choose from.

Marryne (with no help from me) picked these:
How I describe them , wild, crazy and super cute just like Ryne.

Kaleb (with a little help from Dana) chose these:


He really only wanted these cause they have Bumble Bee on them, and he is Kaleb's favorite transformer.

After we got the shoes I ran over to Sally's Beauty and got some clips so I can make some new bows, I also got tons of compliments on Ryne's hair! The kids actually did really well shoe shopping and all, Kaleb didn't even need to be strapped in a cart. We did have one little incident on the way home Kaleb decided to throw part of a tooth brush holder out the window! I laughed Dana was pretty ticked and Kaleb was too cause we didn't pull over to get it. All in all we had another great day. Tomorrow is going to be a long day Dana and I have a scout training that is all day long,the older kids are gonna be watched by some kids from our ward and then we are going to drop Ellie off at a friends, we figured a whining teething infant that needs breathing treatments on top of the other 2 kids was a little much for the kids in our ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment