Wednesday, August 12, 2009

"SEW" DONE! ;)

I finished all(well most) of Marryne's school clothes, I still have 1 skirt and 1 shirt to finish but I am waiting to get some ribbons for embellishments. This is the bulk if it!

The first shirt I made, the one she didn't like because it didn't have pink in it!
Capri's I wasn't sure if I liked these at first but now I love them!
At first I didn't think this shirt really went with the pants, once I saw them on her I thought they looked cute together.
I loved this fabric and even more it was $1 yd at Wal-Mart (now it's $1.50). She has a skirt out of the same fabric but she wore it to church on Sunday so it's dirty, I'll post pics of it later.The cutest Capri's in the world (well at least in MY world).
Shirt and pants together.
Next are just close up of more shirts the pants are the same as the ones above.



I absolutely love this shirt!! I am still going to add something to the front, but have to wait I will add pics later when it's all the way finished.
The back.
Another one of my favorites!

Cute knit dress (normally she would wear a shirt under this one but Ellie was asleep, so we couldn't get one.)My favorite out of the knit dresses!! It fits her personality so well.

And last but not least the last knit dress, simple but cute.


So what did you think? Do you have any favorites? Let me know I would love some feedback. I thought they all turned out really cute I will probably add some embellishments to some (and I will post any changes). Marryn love them all she even told me with her hands on her hips and a little sigh "MOM! *sigh*, you have made to many cute clothes now I don't know what to wear on the first day! *Sigh* I think you need to make hair bows then I can decided!" She is so cute I love it and I will make bows, but that won't be right away. Anyway I hoped ya liked them.

No comments:

Post a Comment